- Your rating:
Your rating has been saved
Oops, something's gone wrong. Try again.
Inkscape is fully compatible with:
- Windows 95
- Windows 98
- Windows 98 SE
- Windows ME
- Windows 2000
- Windows NT
- Windows XP
- Windows 2003
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
Inkscape is also compatible with ▼▲
Inkscape is also available in other platforms ▼▲
Versions of Inkscape
|Inkscape 0.48.2 21/09/11||Free (GPL)||English||
|Inkscape 0.48.1 21/09/11||Free (GPL)||English||
|Inkscape 0.47 03/02/11||Free (GPL)||English||
Did you know about a new version? Tell us
Versatile vector graphics editor
- Regression fixes:
- * Many small regressions in the node tool were fixed. Here are some examples:
- o Shift will turn off snapping in the node tool.
- o Duplication of nodes in the node tool using Shift+D works again.
- o Changing all selected segments into straight lines in the node tool using Shift+L works again.
- o Changing the type of nodes to cusp will retract their handles only if all selected nodes are already cusp. This improves usability when working with selections that contain both cusp and smooth nodes.
- Important bugfixes
- * Exporting of masks has been substantially improved in all Cairo-based output formats.
- * Several crash bugs in the node tool have been fixed.
- * Rulers are redrawn properly with recent versions of GTK.
- * Unlinking an orphaned clone no longer causes a crash.
- * Problems with extensions sometimes not working at all on Mac OS X have been fixed.
- * Inkscape should no longer crash due to missing icons at startup or when opening the document properties dialog.
- * Shift-clicking on the top rounding handle of a rectangle will no longer cause a crash.
- * Inkscape builds correctly with recent versions of Poppler.
- # Known issues Stamping in the node tool does not work.
- # Closing an unchanged document that contains connectors might ask to save, as if the document was modified. Pressing Ctrl+Z before closing will avoid bringing up the dialog.
- Great keyboard controls
- Excellent help material
- Active online community
The editor looks nice but is very buggy and not very useful. A very obvious and stupid bug is that if you open an .eps file with text, add in another text and then save as .eps, the new text won't appear. If you "save as"/"save a copy" .eps for several times, you won't be able to save any more, upon clicking these buttons, the save-file popup window will no longer appear. In conclusion, it cannot edit .eps files as easy as it should be.
- 08 Aug 2012
The current Facebook app for Windows Phone isn't very good. That's why Microsoft is launching a new... See more
Version 6.2 of Skype is available now and brings a re-designed toolbar and the ability to send eGifts... See more